Monday, April 26, 2010

papaya-sized baby


According to thebump.com, our "baby's now the size of a papaya! Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!"

You may be thinking that's too much information, and I really almost didn't share the tiny nipples part, but it reminded me of something. When Dad was sick, Elijah one day pointed to his own little nipples and asked what they were called. So I told him. His pronunciation of it was "neebos." So the next time we were with Dad, I had Elijah share with him what they were called. Dad laughed and laughed. That crazy laugh he had where his cheeks would puff up. I love that memory. And the thought of that laugh. And so, it makes me happy to say today, my baby is about to sprout neebos!



1 comments:

Katie said...

Too funny! So, what will you tell Elijah when he asks what "neebos" are for?? That will be a fun one :)

...I'm so excited about "baby's" progression! You're doing great!