Friday, June 17, 2011

Home

 This is my first attempt at Five Minute Friday. The rules? Write about the given topic for five minutes, only five minutes, without worrying about errors, without editing. What you write in that five minutes is what you post. A little intimidating, to be sure. Here it goes though, as I just had to give today's topic a go:

Home

Home is the Place that I am going to. I don't belong here. I am a foreigner, a stranger, a visitor. I was made for something more, somewhere else. Home.

It feels like Home there, although I've never been. The nagging feeling that something is missing, that something just isn't right? Well, it's because the truth is just that: something isn't right. I won't be made whole until I'm Home. That's when His good work will be completed.

To see Him face to face. I have no words, just wonderings, anticipation. To be in His presence, in the presence of Love.

To see my dad again. To hug him again. To {hopefully} be greeted by my father and my Father. I can hardly wait on Home.





1 comments:

Pitterle Postings said...

Oh, I totally love this. You are so right! I just didn't know how to write it like you.