Wednesday, January 7, 2009

and then I found this...

“God is my shepherd
And I am His little lamb
He feeds me
He guides me
He looks after me
I have everything I need
Inside, my heart is very quiet.
As quiet as lying still in soft green grass
In a meadow
By a stream.
Even when I walk through
The dark, scary, lonely places
I wont be afraid
Because my Shepherd knows where I am.
He is here with me
He keeps me safe
He rescues me
He makes me strong
And brave.
He is getting wonderful things ready for me
Especially for me
Everything I ever dreamed of!
He fills my heart so full of happiness
I can’t hold it all inside.
Wherever I go I know
God’s never stopping
Never giving up
Unbreaking
Always and Forever
Love
Will go, too!”

Psalm 23 from the Jesus Storybook Bible

1 comments:

tamblair said...

That has to be the simplest, sweetest version of the 23rd Psalm I have ever read. I love it! Thanks for sharing!