Monday, September 10, 2007

Ella really wants to crawl...

but I'm not in such a hurry for her to! This little one is going to be everywhere all at once - I just have a feeling. I'm not sure what happened to the calm babies my mother-in-law used to talk about us having. We haven't had a calm one yet and I have reason to believe we never would. This lady is ready to taste freedom and live life to the full and wide open! It's so exciting to see her try new things, but I know all too well that with each new change my Ella becomes less and less of a little baby. Well, like the 10,000 Maniacs song says, "no little girl can stop her world to wait for me."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that song. I was so glad when Marie recommended it for our graduation. Sometimes I want a little girl so badly, I hurt. Enjoy that little one. I'm milking Shey being the baby for all its worth.