Sunday, February 17, 2008

potty words

This is a conversation that took place this afternoon between Jonathan and Elijah:

  • E: I know a lot of potty words Dad.

  • J: Oh, yeah? What are they?

  • E: There's the one that's poop, there's one that's pee pee, there's one that's toot and there's bathroom sink.
I just need to know who has been talking about bathroom sinks around my child. You think you've done a good job sheltering them from certain language and then they start talking about the sinks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can teach him some potty words.

Uncle Kevin (Anonymous)

Rebecca said...

That made me laugh out loud. How precious!

Unknown said...

Yeah, you have to watch how he uses the word bathroom s*nk. What will the people at church think?!?!

tamblair said...

Too funny! Your potty-mouth child!

carrie said...

That is so funny! I love little kid's minds. I know that is why God told us to be like little children.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! That was hilarious : ) What a cutie!