Monday, September 8, 2008

For Kevin and Weezy

After nine years of living too far apart, many visits to Fort Worth, Seattle, and Ann Arbor, many sad goodbyes and lots of happy hellos, several holidays without each other, losing our dad and gaining 6 kiddos between us... my brother and his family are moving home! He works as a hazardous materials inspector for the Federal Railroad Administration, and thankfully they recently decided they needed another HazMat guy in these parts. They will be located about 90 minutes away from us, which feels like next door after being at least 12 hours away for so long. We aren't sure exactly when they will all be down here, but we are very excited that soon they will be back in the good old south.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is wonderful news!!! I am so happy for your family!

Heidi said...

That's great Kristin. I'm very happy for you.

carrie said...

What great news! I know you and your family are thrilled.

Stacey Cannon said...

Kristen, I don't know if you remember us from Landmark...we were in your Life Group. I just wanted to say that your blog is so uplifting to me and it speaks volumes to me. You are a wonderful example of a Christian wife and mother and I wanted to express my gratitude to you. I also didn't want to feel like I was stalking your blog anymore without letting you know I was here! :) I hope that it is okay I found you...
Stacey Cannon

Anonymous said...

Can you please add Word Up? That makes me think of home too.

Brown