Wednesday, September 3, 2008

school days

Miles and Ella had their first day of preschool today. Actually it was Ella's very first day of preschool and Miles first day in the 3s class. Last week at open house he told me he "was NOT getting new teachers" but has decided that he will really like them after all. Ella cried for a moment, then promptly showed proof of the rapidly approaching terrible twos when her teacher took her lunchbox away to put it up. They both had good reports at the end of the day from their teachers. I was busy during their school hours today, but on Friday I plan to take myself to Starbucks for a little R & R with a frozen mocha frappe and a good book by CS Lewis.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

They look so cute all ready for school. By the way I think Miles comment about not wanting new teachers is pretty common for the age. I'm working in a 3's class and we had a couple that fully expected to be going back to their 2 year old teachers again this year. They adjusted quickly though and are all doing great as I'm sure Miles and Ella will.

KC said...

Glad they had a good 1st day. They look so cute in there picture

Rebecca said...

They look so cute!!! I hope you enjoy starbucks!!!

Katie said...

SO adorable! I should have stolen them when I had the chance...

P.S. I showed Micah's mom & sister pictures from Dad's birthday and they both said that Ella looks like Suri Cruise...

tamblair said...

They both look so cute!! And Ella does look a little like Suri Cruise. Only cuter!