Saturday, September 20, 2008

update on Lilly

Please continue to pray for Lilly. She is scheduled to have surgery Tuesday morning and will then have a 4 - 7 day recovery at the hospital. Today she was able to come out from under the bili lights and Wes and Amanda were able to hold her for a few hours. The cardiologist told them that "there are a lot of heart problems we can't fix, but we can fix this one." Praise God! I've been listening to these songs so much over the past few days with Lilly and her family in mind...


3 comments:

Amanda G. said...

thanks kristin. loved those songs!
love you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen,
I am a friend of Monica's and just found your blog and love it. Thanks for the song - we all need to be reminded that regardless of what life brings, God is always good. Emmy

Anonymous said...

I hope it is ok - I put the song on myspace - I sent it to a good friend. Emmy