Monday, January 14, 2008

I have an addiction...

68%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

I saw this on another blog and thought it was funny. For someone who 4 months or so ago didn't really know what a blog was, I guess I've come a long way (and brushed off many other things to blog and read blogs). My heart sank the other night when I downloaded a new blogger template and when I saved it to my blog I lost all of my text - every last bit of it. Luckily I had saved my old template on my hard drive and was able to fix it. Rebecca, you'll have to let me know how you did a pyzam template and didn't lose your words. For now, I'll stick with what I've got. So, how addicted are the rest of you?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I technically did lose all my page elements. I saved my old html code, put the new on there, then I realized that it didn't save anything except the actual posts. Then I reverted back to the old code and just copied to Microsoft Word all the things I wanted to save. Then I put the new code in there and "re-did" all my page elements. It ended up being a bigger ordeal than I anticipated. There may be others who know a better way to do it. Needless to say, I will be sticking with this layout for a while! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I like the tin man ... and coffee.

Unknown said...

I hear you, I wanted a jazzy new template too till I saw I would lose all my links. Maybe one day when I am really bored at work.

Betsy said...

I am ridicuously addicted.(95%) I am going to have to give myself a computer sabbath like JB did so that I can get some things done on my days at home! Love hearing about your sweet boys since I don't see them much. And seriously, if Ella wasn't so darn beautiful I might get over wanting a little girl!