Saturday, June 28, 2008

my time at Deeper Still...

definitely makes me want to go deeper still with my Lord. It was an awesome time of praise, worship and fresh words from God. I can't wait to share some of what I walked away from the weekend with. But in the morning I leave on a journey to Michigan. I'll have lots to post about when I get home. In the meantime please, please pray for our nation and the elections. Kay Arthur gave us a moving lesson and warning from Jeremiah and Isaiah about the danger our nation, our children are in because so many people here believe so much is gray, okay and needs to be politically correct and tolerant.

And I'll give you a taste of what God spoke to me through Priscilla Shirer in this scripture...

At the end of Job, he said to God, "My ears had heard of you before (all the bad that has happened), but now my eyes have seen you." 42:5 and "I know that you can do all things and no plan of yours can be ruined." 42:2

0 comments: